Showing all 19 results
What is SARMs?
SARMs, also known as “Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators” are preparations with anabolic steroid-like effects but without the side effects. This means that it has different effects on androgen receptors in different tissues. Some of them activate with great force, others only partially or block them. Like anabolic steroids, these supplements increase muscle mass and strength. SARMs significantly increases protein synthesis.
How do SARMS Work?
SARMs are said to be anabolic in nature, similar to steroids but with the minimization of androgenic effects. The practical application should be used in the form of a drug in various forms of muscle wasting, increased muscle wasting, excessive loss of bone density or general physical weakness of the organism.
Examples of SARMs
Below is a list of some of the most popular substances that fit the definition of a selective androgen receptor modulator:
- MK-677 – increases GH levels, makes you hungry. It has a positive effect on muscle building.
- Ostarine – it is a fairly mild SARM that is sometimes used in small doses to aid in musculoskeletal (bones and joints) recovery without significantly affecting muscle anabolism. Some people believe that glare is not necessary at low doses and for short-term use, but you can never be 100% sure.
- Testolone – RAD-140, has high anabolic potential and is considered to be one of the more potent SARMs.
- Cardarine – burns visceral fat, significantly improves endurance.
- Ligandrol – a popular LGD, it is probably the most commonly chosen SARM to help build muscle mass and develop strength. It has a stronger effect than Ostarine. It has also been used in human research, which is a huge plus for many people.
- Myostine – or YK-11, is a unique substance that is also a SARM, a myostatin inhibitor and… a steroid! Unfortunately, it lacks human research, but that doesn’t stop bodybuilding enthusiasts from making desirable gains.
Are SARMs Steroids?
No, SARMs are not steroids, selective androgen receptor modulators are drugs that work similarly to anabolic steroids but without the side effects.
The Main Advantages of SARMs:
- They do not convert to estrogen like synthetic testosterone.
- Oral dosage form, no problematic injection.
- No methyl group – no liver damage.
- No or negligible blockage of the HPTA system.
- Legality of purchase and possession!
- No involvement of the enzyme that metabolizes steroids, reductase – no possibility of DHT formation.
How do You Dose SARMs?
SARMs supplementation is an individual dosage for each product – follow the manufacturer’s guidelines. When combining several products, it is worth seeking advice from supplementation specialists.
Buy SARMs Without a Prescription – Online Shop
Looking for a good SARMs? In our online store you can buy SARMs at a great price. We offer fast and safe shipping to Canada.